Honeywell Hiring ‘Project Engineer’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Location: Across India
Experience Required: 1+ Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Communications/Computer Science/Electronics).
- Minimum 1 year experience in project engineering role.
- Candidate should have experience of leading multi-functional engineering teams within a global matrix organization.
- Experience with preparation and execution of project plans, schedules, cost estimates, baseline change management, risk mitigation, technical design reviews, management reviews, customer coordination meetings, cost/schedule/status reporting.
- Candidate should able to represent Honeywell to external customers, including certification authorities, industry representatives.
- Candidate should be able to grasp technical concepts rapidly.
- Knowledge of Honeywell organization and PE role and responsibilities.
- Experience in supporting technical proposals preparation and estimating process.
Company’s Name: Honeywell
Company’s Website: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Details and Description:
- This role will provide single point of accountability for assigned engineering scope on CNS projects and be accountable to Engineering leadership and Program Management for execution of all engineering work, and for working within the established program hierarchy when making key decisions.
- This role will include leading, controlling and guiding project development teams (including subcontract management) from kick-off through to completion, and includes both hardware and software design, while supporting all phases of integrated product development and support (IPDS).
- Responsible to develop a project engineering MOS to drive the program schedules, cost and quality.
- Responsible for providing technical directions to teams and to oversee the progress of the deliverables.
- Responsible to address the barriers / bottlenecks in the program/project execution.
- Responsible for the program progress reporting & escalations, proactive actions based on leading indicator triggers.
- No shifts and Day Job only.
How To Apply: Click Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here