Synopsys Hiring Freshers As ‘R&D Engineer’ in Noida
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers/Experience
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be excellent in C/C++.
- Candidate having knowledge of Data Structures & algorithm will be desirable.
- Candidate having knowledge of computer architecture will be desirable.
- It will be good to have knowledge of SystemC and TLM.
- It will be good to have knowledge of Embedded Software.
Company’s Name: Synopsys
Company’s Website: www.synopsys.com
Synopsys is founded in 1986 by Dr. Aart de Geus and a team of engineers from General Electric’s Microelectronics Center in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, Synopsys was first established as “Optimal Solutions” with a charter to develop and market ground-breaking synthesis technology developed by the team at General Electric. The company pioneered the commercial application of logic synthesis that has since been adopted by every major semiconductor design company in the world. This technology provided an exponential leap in integrated circuit (IC) design productivity by allowing engineers to specify chip functionality at a higher level of abstraction. Without this technology, the complex designs of today would not be possible. Today, as a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys continues to deliver products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected candidates will be part of a strong development team in the area of System Level Modeling for Architecture exploration and Software Development.
- They will develop models for architectural components like Processors, Interconnect & Peripheral models or even complete SoC platforms using C / C++ / SystemC .
- These models either may be modeled from scratch or will involve integration of models from third party vendors into our tool environment.
- They will help make customers successful by designing and improving flows of our product, improving software quality and by working closely with customer support.
- The selected candidates will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution.
- The position carries an attractive compensation and benefits package commensurate with a competitive global company.
How To Apply: Click Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here