Cisco Hiring ‘Software Engineer’ in Chennai
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving skills and Excellent programming abilities in C.
- Candidate should be quick learner who is self-driven and has a passion to excel.
- Candidate should have knowledge fundamentals in Data Structures, Operating Systems and Data Networking fundamentals.
- Candidate should be willing to work with and excel in teams spanning geographies and physical boundaries.
Company’s Name: Cisco
Company’s Website: www.cisco.com
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications today and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
Job Details and Description:
- The Core Software Group (CSG) Platform Independent (PI) group is responsible for driving the PI software that works across Cisco’s flagship routers and switches.
- The Chennai Development Center of CSG PI is a fast growing site with many opportunities to lead and excel.
How To Apply: Click Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here