Honeywell Hiring ‘Engineer’ In Pune
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E. Chemical / I&C.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience which can be in process automation, Electronics, process control, telecommunication or computer science. Solutions experience is beneficial.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Honeywell portfolio.
Candidate should understand customer’s business and their requirements.
- Candidate should be aware of the unique value proposition of Honeywell’s offering.
- Candidate should have awareness of competitor’s solutions and value propositions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and other business applications.
- Technically minded and an integrative thinker.
- Fluent in oral and written English. Other languages are beneficial (Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, French).
- Should be able to work with others in a team environment.
Company’s Name: Honeywell
Company’s Website: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Details and Description:
- Prepare and create responses to customers’ requests for proposals, estimates and information as directed sales and operations teams.
- Deliver Proposals of the highest quality possible and continually seek out ways to improve the way we serve our customers.
- Leverage systems and tools to accurately maintain estimates, proposals, requests, responses and supporting documentation.
- Adhere to the BSUP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Study RFQ and other documents / drawings supplied by customer and contribute to the solution which fits technical & commercial requirements.
- Estimate PAS equipment and services using the relevant tools.
- Identify 3rd party Packages / Equipment / Buyout items and engage Procurement to obtain sub-vendor Technical and Commercial offers.
How To Apply: Click Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here