Intel Hiring Graduates As ‘Software Developer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 0 – 18 Months
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, BSc, BCA, MSc, MCA.
- Candidate having upto 18 months of relevant work experience will be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++, Web Technologies, good analytical, problem solving and communication skills required.
- Must be driven by curiosity explore new technologies.
Company’s Name: Intel
Company’s Website: www.intel.com
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Job Details and Description:
- iLab Global Development team is looking for experienced senior software developers to be part of the team that is consisting of senior and junior level individuals to help design and develop features for our iLab cloud computing solution.
- iLab is used in our engineering labs to reduce equipment setup times and optimize use of lab equipment through scheduling and sharing of equipment.
- This has been proven to improve product TTM and to drive lab space efficiency and is in high demand.
How To Apply: Click Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here