Johnson & Johnson Hiring MBA Freshers For ‘Internship’ Across India
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be enrolled in the first year of either a MBA or Master’s level degree program in 2015.
- Candidate should have permanent work authorization in India.
- Candidate should be fluent in written and spoken English and the language(s) of the hiring country.
Company’s Name: Johnson & Johnson
Company’s Website: www.jnjindia.com
With over $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets, with more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Throughout our Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices and Diagnostics business segments, employees have an opportunity to make their mark as a vital player within our organization. Each of our companies provides the feel of a small company in which the talents and initiative of individuals are recognized and rewarded. At the same time, the resources of our global enterprise and the extraordinary breadth of our involvement in health care create a platform for flexible and exciting career paths.
Job Details and Description:
- Opportunities for internship positions within our Johnson & Johnson operating companies exist in the Medical Devices & Diagnostics business segments.
- Internship assignments are non-rotational and typically 12 weeks.
- This formal and structured professional practicum may include pre-assigned projects and other departmental responsibilities in Marketing, Market Access/Health Economics/Regulatory Affairs, New Business Development, or Sales.
- Interns report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders.
- These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a great experience, exposure, environment and education that challenges and develops students personally and professionally.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here