Ericsson Hiring Freshers As ‘Support Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon AS Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have skills like Negotiation & Argumentation, Administrative, Planning & Organizing, Problem solving & strategic thinking, Presentation & communication skills.
- Customer issue handling
- Handling of proactive support (optional)
- Software Update Management handling (optional)
- KCS Coaching (optional)
- RSG Coaching (optional)
Company’s Name: Ericsson
Company’s Website: www.ericsson.com
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Details and Description:
- The Support Engineer is responsible for handling problems that have been reported by customers or other Ericsson support organizations.
- Customer Issue handling.
- Handling of proactive support.
- Software Update Management (SUM) handling.
- Knowledge Management Tool (KCS) Coaching.
- Remote Service Gateway (RSG) Coaching.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here