Lennox India Hiring Freshers As ‘Test Engineer’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech (Electronics and Communication)
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 28 December 2014
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Communication.
- Candidate should be of 2014 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Embedded C, C programming and Testing.
Company’s Name: Lennox India Technology Centre
Company’s Website: www.lennoxindia.com
At Lennox India Technology Centre (LITC), our focus is on collaborating with our global business partners in developing innovative and cost effective products, systems and solutions that are energy efficient and make our life comfortable. Our Global Design Centre, based in Chennai, helps us bring together the best technology and engineering minds. Sheer competency, efficiency and commitment to delivering value of the highest standards is ingrained in each of us at Lennox India.
Job Details and Description:
- Requirements analysis.
- Test designing.
- Deriving test cases.
- Usage of tools in LabVIEW based test automation.
- Executing verification tests manual and automated.
- Able to analyse the requirements. Generate test cases from the requirements
- Analyse the various scenarios and implement test cases
- Verify and validate the software based on requirements
- Design and develop test framework to run in embedded environment
- Analyse and debug the issues in software and test .
- Document the design , usage and process.
- Automate the test case execution
- Actively acquire complex skills ,procedures inorder to specialize in the functional area
- Identify problems and significantly solve the problems independently.
- Foresee and predict the issues in the software
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here