Tieto Hiring For ‘C# and .Net Developer’ In Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate must be a very good team player with the thought process of a framework developer.
- He/she should be quality centric, result-driven and should love coding.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken English) is a must-have.
- Candidate should have total IT experience of 2 to 4 years .NET development experience.
- At least 2 year experience in Skills like C#, .NET framework 4.0, WCF, WCF and Web services, ASP.Net, XML.
- Candidate having knowledge of Enterprise Content Management concepts- added advantage.
- Working Knowledge SharePoint will be added advantage.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies, working on Products, working in offshore/Onsite model.
Company’s Name: Tieto – Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Company’s Website: www.tieto.com
Tieto India is one of the key delivery centres of Tieto, with close to 1 600 people working across India. The company started its operations in India in the year 2005. We build world-class software solutions using technologies from Microsoft, Oracle, Java, SAP and Open Source Technologies, giving every solution a mix of intellectual property, best practices and technology expertise. We also have expertise in the latest Mobile Technologies, Automated Testing Tools, Data Warehousing, Design Services and Business Intelligence across the company’s industry segments.
Tieto is the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. The company has global presence through its product engineering business and the global delivery centers. Tieto is committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and results.
Job Details and Description:
- As Software Innovation (SI)-360 Developer We offer you a team player’s position at the forefront of digital services in Enterprise Solution business line.
- Challenging position in the growing business with good personal development opportunities.
- Possibility to work in a dynamic multicultural organization with cooperative, motivated and passionate colleagues.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here