Qualcomm Hiring ‘Programmer Analyst’ In Hyderabad
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech in Computer and/or Computer Science
- Candidate should have 0-2 years of application (preferably web based) development experience.
- Candidate should have strong programming fundamentals & problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have good experience in any one of these Java, PHP, Drupal, C/C++.
- Candidate should have clear Communication (Written/Verbal) & good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be self-starter and ready to pick new technologies as needed.
- Candidate should have ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
Company’s Name: Qualcomm
Company’s Website: www.qualcomm.co.in
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm’s engineering, research and development functions, its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. Established in July 1985, Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California and has an employee base of approximately 31,000 employees spread across 191 locations worldwide. Qualcomm is committed to be a good corporate citizen, and to better both our local and global communities through ethical governance, product responsibility, diversity and inclusion, community involvement and environmental stewardship.
Job Details and Description:
- To develop web/standalone Applications for Qualcomm’s intranet & extranet.
- Understand the design & code, unit test, debug and maintain web/standalone applications using J2EE/PHP/Drupal technologies.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Provide day to day support for critical systems.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here