Deloitte Hiring ‘.Net Developers’ In Hyderabad/Mumbai
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 1 – 9 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Graduate from the relevant field.
- Candidate should have overall 1 – 9 years of design/development experience using .NET technology stack.
- Candidate should understand functional requirements and should be able to develop technical design, using standard patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
- Candidate should have very good technical problem solving skills.
- Candidate should be able to analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirement and should be able to effectively communicate with both Business and Functional analysts on the same.
- Candidate should be able to assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Candidate should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Candidate should be strong in OOPS concepts VB.net, C#.net, Collections, Generics.
- Candidate should have experience in Web Technologies ASP.net.
- Candidate should have experience in ADO.NET and any OR mapping engines (Hibernate).
Company’s Name: Deloitte
Company’s Website: www.deloitte.com
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in its territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
Job Details and Description:
- Systems Integration (SI) is one of the largest service lines within Technology practice of Deloitte U.S.
- This is focused on custom development solutions and testing services.
- Java, .NET, and Integration are key skills of development-focused practitioners, whereas testing practitioners are skilled on Manual, Automation, Database/Data Warehouse, and Web Services Testing.
- We have practices spanning across Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore offices.
- We are engaged in multiple projects spanning across various industries.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here