Liventus Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Developer (Entry Level)’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed a minimum of four year or advanced degree in related field.
- Candidate should have strong English skills.
- Candidate should be very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .Net
- Candidate should have exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
Company’s Name: Liventus
Company’s Website: www.liventus.com
Liventus is a full service Business Solutions Technology company. We offer dedicated teams of full time developers, graphic designers, marketing professionals, network managers, and business consultants. We have created and managed, from the ground-up, dozens of eCommerce sites that generate revenues in excess of 10 million dollars annually. We have created and implemented CRM Systems, paperless office systems, purchase order systems, and customer service applications. We have done work and continue to manage applications for companies such as Best Buy, Frys Electronics, Glentronics, Tag Heuer, Relay Health, Plantronics, US Cellular, and more.
Job Details and Description:
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Support management of the project development team.
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here