IBM Hiring Entry Level Freshers As ‘Application Developer’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be BE./B.Tech (Any Stream), M.E./M.Tech (Any Stream) or MCA except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
- Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2015.
- Candidate should be fluent in English.
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
Company’s Name: IBM
Company’s Website: www.ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Job Details and Description:
- This role is for a graduate with a university level education, who is hired for a professional position in GBS GD.
- The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- In this role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- We are looking for candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, and have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
- Graduates & Post graduates from all technical streams are eligible.
- As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here