Dresser-Rand India Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate-HR’ In Pune
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business or an Associate Degree.
- Candidate should have 0-2 years’ work experience in HR, preferably in a Shared Services environment.
- Candidate should be Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills a must. Ability to clearly communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must be willing to learn and be cross-trained to support other HR Functions.
- Candidate should be excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have ability to operate in a complex environment.
- Candidate should have ability to multi-task.
Company’s Name: Dresser-Rand India
Company’s Website: india.dresser-rand.com
Dresser-Rand is among the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide. Our products include centrifugal and reciprocating gas compressors, gas and steam turbines, gas expanders, gas and diesel engines, and associated control panels. We have a worldwide client base that consists of oil and gas producers and distributors, state-owned oil and gas companies, and chemical and industrial companies.
Job Details and Description:
- Associate-HR will have responsibility of Administration & Maintenance of Tools / Systems (iCIMS, D-R You).
- Associate-HR will have responsibility of Posting /managing job postings on iCIMS.
- Associate-HR will be in Hiring Cycle time monitoring/reporting.
- Exit Interview Analysis.
- Associate-HR will be participating in quarterly Audits (OFCCP).
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here