Ingram Micro Hiring Graduates As ‘Software Engineer’ In Mumbai
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience Required: 6 Months to 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from recognized university.
- Candidate should have experience with the Microsoft technology stack, including .NET, Commerce Server, Share Point, SQL and TFS.
- Candidate should have knowledge of, and experience in, high availability Web ecommerce B2B applications.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Software Application Lifecycle processes such as defect tracking, automated build, requirements management, version control, continuous integration and code development best practices.
- Candidate should have thorough understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, switches and routers).
- Candidate should have experience with Virtualization, VDI and working with remote team members.
Company’s Name: Ingram Micro
Company’s Website: www.ingrammicro.com
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor, providing sales, marketing and logistics services for the IT industry worldwide. Ranked as No.76 in the 2013 FORTUNE 500 listing, the company operates in 39 countries with approximately 21,800 associates worldwide, with revenues of more than $42.6 billion for fiscal year 2013. Ingram Micro’s global regions provide the distribution of technology products and services, market development services and supply chain management services to nearly 170,000 technology solution providers and 1,400 manufacturers. Ingram Micro is focused on maximizing shareowner value and achieving customer satisfaction through innovation in the information technology (IT) supply chain.
Job Details and Description:
- Develop, maintain and be accountable for coding enhancements in a large enterprise (commerce or web) application.
- Follow documented development processes that provide structure around the SDLC.
- Participate in technical design session and produce/document technical designs for code changes and enhancements.
- Use source control tool (TFS) to check in/out all code according to the documented process.
- Troubleshoot your own work to remediate defects.
- Work closely with the Testing Manager to incorporate results of unit testing with the overall test approach to any project or enhancement.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here