Intel Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Developer – Intern’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 1 July 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidates pursuing a Bachelors in Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Candidate should have Good understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Candidate should have Good knowledge of database fundamentals.
- Candidate should have Experience on front end development using HTML/.NET.
Company’s Name: Intel
Company’s Website: www.intel.in
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work. Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Supply Chain IT – Supply Planning Information solutions develops solutions to support the Supply Planning processes enabling Intel’s supply chain.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here