Motorola Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Candidate should have extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java.
- Candidate should have large systems software design and development experience with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- Role requires good programming knowledge, analytical skills, problem solving skills as well as ability to learn quickly.
Company’s Name: Motorola
Company’s Website: www.motorola.com
Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station, and most everything in between. Today, we are combining that pioneering spirit with a renewed commitment to consumers. That’s why our phones run on Android, the world’s most popular operating system. Android brings the openness that shaped the Internet to the mobile world. That’s also why we are dedicated to bringing consumers around the world great value through devices that don’t compromise on quality, experiences or style. For the past 80 years, our engineers have thrived on invention and on finding new ways to solve problems. We continue to look for new opportunities to change people’s lives for the better through the magic of mobility.
Job Details and Description:
- The role is for software engineer in Platform Integration team in Bangalore.
- Primary responsibility would be part of software integration health team to triage/analyze and if needed provide fix for the issues on the software platform build lines.
- Software integration team typically tracks all the areas like daily build promotion, monitor smoke/sanity issues, platform testing, Google compliance tests, stability rack, user trial, KPI etc.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here