SABA Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Associate’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech or MCA.
- Candidate should have Good Java Skills.
- Candidate should be Effective in communication.
- Candidate should have Attitude to learn.
Company’s Name: SABA
Company’s Website: www.saba.com
Saba (OTCPink: SABA) is a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management. The company helps organizations transform the way they work by enabling the continuous learning, engagement and development of everyone in their people network, including employees, partners, and customers. Supporting the new world of work, Saba delivers learning, performance, succession, career development, workforce planning and compensation solutions that incorporate modern technologies such as social, collaboration, mobile and gamification. Saba solutions are based on the Saba Cloud platform, a highly scalable architecture that exceeds industry scalability, performance, and security standards.
Job Details and Description:
- Experience on advanced J2EE.
- Object Oriented Java development experience.
- Working Knowledge of transaction based systems and RDBMS.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here