TCS Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA, M.Sc
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
- Only Full time courses will be considered.
- Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Company’s Name: TCS
Company’s Website: www.tcs.com
When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your IT services, consulting and business solutions partner, you will discover what so many global enterprises have already discovered—the power of certainty. We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here