Vodafone Hiring For ‘Network Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate, MCA
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Graduate in Engineering /Science or Masters in Science /MCA.
- Candidate should have 1-2 years network operations experience in IP & Data technologies.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of networking concepts.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of VOIP concepts.
- Fair level of troubleshooting skills and logical thinking in networking concepts.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills (English, verbal and written).
- CCNA certification.
- Candidate should be ready to work in Telecoms infrastructure including 24 x7 x 365 environment.
- Experience in working with multiple third party network providers and equipment vendors.
- Candidate must be able to communicate at appropriate levels of target audience on both Technical & non-Technical (including process activities).
Company’s Name: Vodafone
Company’s Website: www.vodafone.com
We’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more. As global leaders in managed communication, we’ll help your organisation work more flexibly, responsively and productively. We believe we can help to build a more sustainable future by delivering products and services that enable positive economic, social and environmental outcomes for our stakeholders worldwide. Millions of businesses around the world use Vodafone to help them grow, reach new customers and achieve extraordinary things. Here we share their stories and, we hope, inspire more success!
Job Details and Description:
- As a member of the IP Networks team this role would need to provide on-site hand & eyes support to one of our customer WNS, managing and maintaining inventory and initial fault reporting and fault fix by coordinating with the back end team.
- On-site 24*7 operations support.
- Hands and feet support to resolve IPT and data issues.
- Change implementation and co-ordination for individual sites.
- Project engineering support for new projects.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here