Intel Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Computer science or equivalent with experience of 0-2 years.
- Hands-on experience with core Java, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
- Candidate should have strong OOD/OOP skills and design patterns knowledge.
- Development on Windows, Linux/Unix platforms.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of algorithms and software engineering.
- Candidate should have strong problem solving skills/debugging skills.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Most Recommended Books For ‘C Programming’ and ‘Data Structure’ For Interviews:
Company’s Name: Intel
Company’s Website: www.intel.in
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work. Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Supply Chain IT – Supply Planning Information solutions develops solutions to support the Supply Planning processes enabling Intel’s supply chain.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected candidates will be Individual Contributor role in development of Trace and Debug Tool.
- The role involves:
- Interfacing with the stakeholders to understand the user/deployment scenarios of the tool features.
- Alignment within the Scrum team to prioritize, implement and deliver the feature.
- Combining all elements of the feature design and testing it; testing sample data-sets to check that output from the implementation works as intended; conducting testing and installing the deliverable into production.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the deliverable as necessary.
- Evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here