Qualcomm Hiring Freshers As ‘Design Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 4 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate should have 0 – 4 years’ experience in Digital ASIC / Processor Design with a leading chipset company.
- Candidate should have strong fundamentals in core areas: Computer Architecture, Computer arithmetic, Digital Signal Processing, Circuit Design, Process Technology.
- Experience required in one or more among: Verilog RTL, Design Verification, Lint, Formal Verification, Synthesis, Static Timing, CDC, Physical Design.
- Experience preferred in one or more among: Fixed-point Datapath design and verification, Low-power Techniques.
Company’s Name: Qualcomm Technologies
Company’s Website: www.qualcomm.co.in
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm’s engineering, research and development functions, its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. Established in July 1985, Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California and has an employee base of approximately 31,000 employees spread across 191 locations worldwide. Qualcomm is committed to be a good corporate citizen, and to better both our local and global communities through ethical governance, product responsibility, diversity and inclusion, community involvement and environmental stewardship.
Job Details and Description:
- Job responsibility of Design Engineer will be High-speed and Low-power 3G/4G-LTE Wireless Modem core design and verification.
- Also Micro-architecture and RTL design in Verilog.
- Design Engineer will have to do verification for bit-exact testing, debug through waveforms, compare with Golden C/Matlab system models.
- Prototype datapath blocks using Synthesis, Physical Design and Power analysis tools.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here