MACQUARIE Hiring For ‘C++ Developer’ In Gurgaon
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: 26 January 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have proven track of record of relevant industry/technology experience (at least 3 years).
- Candidate should have experience in development or support of mission critical complex production systems.
- Good C++ programming skills in a UNIX/Linux environment also Strong Python and UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience with SQL (Sybase).
- An appreciation of key business drivers and an understanding of the IT impact upon the business.
- Proven experience in testing and rolling out production changes.
- Candidate must have understanding of software design patterns and Object Oriented design expertise.
- Developed diagnostic and analytic skills with proven problem solving experience.
- Candidate should have Strong desire for technical excellence with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a “team player”.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have ability to work across cultures with a geographically dispersed user community and ability to adapt to new circumstances and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
Company’s Name: MACQUARIE
Company’s Website: www.macquarie.in
At Macquarie we uncover the opportunities others may miss. That’s because we know success comes from encouraging our people to think differently. Our culture promotes innovation and entrepreneurial drive within a strong risk management framework. Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our breadth of expertise covers advisory and capital markets, trading and hedging, funds management, asset finance, financing, research and retail financial services. The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 45-year record of unbroken profitability.
Job Details and Description:
- You will be responsible for development and support of our trading, risk management, infrastructural and reporting applications.
- You have to work with the Lead Technologists to develop and deliver solutions within a timely manner within the scope of the overall business strategy.
- Assisting Application Support with root cause analysis of production incidents.
- Performing data set up, maintenance and production changes.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team in other regions and other development teams on common initiatives.
- Building knowledge base and improving documentation and processes.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here