NBCC Hiring Freshers As ‘Management Trainee (Civil)’ Across India
Location: New Delhi
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 19 February 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Maximum age as on closing date of on-line application is 29 years.
- Only candidates appearing for GATE 2015 examination are eligible to apply for the said post.
Company’s Name: NBCC
Company’s Website: www.nbccindia.gov.in
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), a Navratna CPSE, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in wide Gamut of Projects of varied nature, complexities & at socio-political Geographical locations, both at home and overseas. Company’s present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting. It has been executing many Landmark projects as a PMC as its Core strength leveraging its rich experience in Sectors as diverse as Roads, Hospitals, Institutions, Offices, Residential & Commercial etc. NBCC carries out re-development of Government properties on a model i.e. self-sustaining and does not call for any Government Funding.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation for a period of one year.
- Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive (Civil) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here