RedHat Hiring For ‘Software Engineering Internship’ In Pune
Experience Required: 1+ Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; engineering or computer science background is preferred; equivalent professional experience will be also considered.
- Candidate should have 1+ year(s) of systems programming experience on Linux or UNIX.
- Candidate should have familiarity with application profiling, debugging, and analysis.
- Candidate should have development experience in Python or Ruby (especially application development).
- Prior participation and active community member in open source software projects (e.g. OpenStack) is a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with system internals.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be creative, motivated, and capable of working both independently and as part of a globally distributed team.
- Candidate should be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Company’s Name: RedHat
Company’s Website: www.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 Company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Job Details and Description:
- The Red Hat Global Support Services team is looking for a highly motivated and talented software engineer to join the Certification Engineering team as an Intern.
- You will be responsible for adding enhancements and fixes to Red Hat’s existing Certification Engineering tooling and processes across Red Hat’s product portfolio.
- You’ll work closely with the Engineering and Product Management teams to ensure the delivery of excellent and technically polished tools for partners and developers.
- As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside an international team of certification reviewers, certification test suite engineers, quality assurance engineers, and engineering operations associates.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here