Wipro Hiring Freshers As ‘Network Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Graduation from any recognized University.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Cisco routers and switches.
- Candidate should have basic fundamental of routing and switching.
- Candidate should be CCNA certified.
Company’s Name: Wipro
Company’s Website: www.wipro.com
Wipro (Western India Products) Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 154,297 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Details and Description:
- As an Engineer, you are responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
- You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation.
- You may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here