SunGard Hiring For ‘Software Engineer-Test’ In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher/Experience
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech.
- Test Automation expertise: Java programming, Specialized on UI Test Automation Tools (Selenium-Web Driver) for testing Web Applications.
- Good command on design concept required for implementation of Test Automation Framework.
- Ability to Learn and adopt quickly.
- Sharp Analytical and Logical Skills — Excellent command on at least one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to understand product requirements, architecture and design.
- Knowledge on tools related to defect management, defect triage, test automation, test case management and execution, and system test including performance testing.
- Effective Communication: very good written and oral communication, and presentation skills
Company’s Name: SunGard
Company’s Website: www.sungard.com
SunGard is an American multinational company based in Wayne, Pennsylvania, which provides software and services to education, financial services, and public sector organizations. It was formed in 1983, as a spin-off of the computer services division of Sun Oil Company. The name of the company originally was an acronym which stood for Sun Guaranteed Access to Recovered Data, a reference to the disaster recovery business it helped pioneer. SunGard is ranked at 480th in the U.S. Fortune 500 list in the year 2012. SunGard was one of the title sponsors of the Team Tinkoff-Saxo pro cycling team until the end of 2011. SunGard provides software and processing for financial services, K-12 and Higher Education, and the public sector. It also provides continuity-assurance and production data center hosting services to enterprises of all types. SunGard has offices in many parts of the world outside of the United States including Paris, South Africa, Tunis, Stockholm, and the United Kingdom.
Job Details and Description:
- Our team is seeking a highly skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our development team in the Listed Derivatives Processing space.
- In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing the functional specifications, creating test plans, test cases, planning for test automation, build automation framework and implement the same for improving delivery timelines.
- This position will plan and execute integration and acceptance tests; automation tests and functional test using specifications/user stories to meet our client’s business requirements.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here