Oracle Hiring For ‘Applications Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech/M.S.
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech/M.S. or should have equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Candidate should have 1-3 year of software engineering or related experience.
Company’s Name: Oracle
Company’s Website: www.oracle.com
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft. The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will have to Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here