Texas Instruments Hiring Freshers As ‘Analog Design Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, Phd
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Bachelors/Masters/Phd student of Tier1/Tier2 Engineering Colleges with a CGPA of 7/10 or Equivalent.
- Eligible streams are Electronic/Electrical/Instrumentation/Engineering Physics and related courses.
- Candidate should have solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills.
Company’s Name: Texas Instruments
Company’s Website: www.ti.com
Texas Instruments (TI) is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. TI commenced operations in India in 1985, becoming the first multinational company to set up an R&D facility here. With superior technology, products and a skilled and motivated workforce, TI continues to augment its position worldwide and in India.TI India has been at the forefront in recognizing India’s future as both a market and as an innovation center with a role in the global semiconductor industry. TI’s engineers have filed over 415 patents from India, the most from any technology company in the country. Dataquest and the Government of India have recognized TI as the most innovative company in India. TI India has achieved many “firsts” in its impressive track record.
Job Details and Description:
- You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs).
- You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
- You will be Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
- You will be providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
- You will participate in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
- You will be Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
- You will be Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases.
- Driving behavioral models.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here