Seagate Hiring Freshers As ‘Mechanical Engineer-Entry Level’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate need to know how things work, a desire to fix them if they don’t and an urge to improve them!
- Expect to achieve, or already have, a 2:1 honours degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline such as aeronautical engineering.
- Candidate should have passion for IT.
- Candidate should have keen interest in technology generally; a hunger to develop your knowledge of storage technology such that you fully understand our existing products and contribute to innovation in our new products.
- Candidate should have Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving skills with a willingness to take ownership of difficult problems.
- Candidate should have excellent teamwork skills.
- Candidate should be willing to travel overseas.
Company’s Name: Seagate
Company’s Website: www.seagate.com
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data. Over the years the amount of information stored has grown from megabytes all the way to geopbytes, confirming the need to successfully store and access huge amounts of data. As demand for storage technology grows the need for greater efficiency and more advanced capabilities continues to evolve. Today data storage is more than just archiving; it’s about providing ways to analyse information, understand patterns and behaviour, to re-live experiences and memories. It’s about harnessing stored information for growth and innovation. Seagate is building on its heritage of storage leadership to solve the challenge of getting more out of the living information that’s produced every day. What began with one storage innovation has morphed into many systems and solutions becoming faster, more reliable and expansive. No longer is it just about storing information; it is about accessing and interpreting information quickly, accurately and securely.
Job Details and Description:
- The role involves analysing requirements, developing a proof of concept, developing, building, testing and then transferring to production solutions to leading edge data storage problems.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here