Cadence Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern’ In Noida
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have Good communication skills (verbal/written).
- Candidate should have ability to work in agile mode.
- Candidate should have aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Candidate should have ability to work in a cross-geographic team.
Company’s Name: Cadence Design Systems
Company’s Website: www.cadence.com
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will work on providing support on CM builds/releases in addition to supporting existing tools owned by the CM team.
- Candidate needs to possess the following technical skills:
- Thorough hands-on experience in Unix environment.
- Clear Understanding of SCM and SDLC processes.
- Good Knowledge of Software build Process.
- Experience in scripting preferably Perl.
- Should have worked on automation projects.
- Good knowledge on RDBMS eg. mySQL.
- Understanding of Makefile, its concept and knowledge of Perforce will help.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here