Flextronics Hiring Freshers As ‘Junior Engineer’ In Chennai
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (Any Stream).
- Candidate should have 0-2 years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in these domains: NPI (New Product Introduction), ECO (Engineering Change Order management), BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management, Price Matrix Process.
- Candidate should have Good analytical, coaching, mentoring, Reporting & Decision making skills.
Company’s Name: Flextronics
Company’s Website: www.flextronics.com
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
Job Details and Description:
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products.
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan.
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC.
- Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s.
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe.
- Study the ECOs/Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process/Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates/modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here