Cypress Semiconductor Hiring Freshers As ‘Product Marketing Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MBA
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed MBA + B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science.
- Willingness to Travel abroad occasionally.
- Candidate should have demonstrating capability to understand Strategy.
Company’s Name: Cypress Semiconductor
Company’s Website: www.cypress.com
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense® touch sensing, TrueTouch® touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals. Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM and nonvolatile RAM memories. Cypress serves numerous major markets, including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY.
Job Details and Description:
- Business Plan Creation
- Execution of Business Strategy and Product Promotion for one or more Cypress Business Units.
- Ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with: Sales, Channel Partners, Direct Customers, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations and Customer Support.
- Analyze Customer needs and Market dynamics. o Design Global Marketing Programs to improve Product Awareness.
- New Product Development
- Develop New Proposals.
- Identify and target Lead Customers.
- Develop Sales tools and Training Drive new opportunities, assist sales and regional marketing in getting design-ins Collaborate with solution enablers, create reference design eco-system , get design-ins Perform a segment/vertical analyses relevant to the BU Devise and coordinate marketing campaigns for new product launches Create PL collateral and train regional sales /regional marketing Manage Design win Replication efforts Development of PL Marketing FMEA for new products, Creation of PL web content, maintenance of product information in PSG and NPSG, coordinating major PL events such as product conversions, product recalls, managing new product rollouts in coordination with regional marketing and sales. DWR Identification and Development taskforce leadership through L0, Reference Designs, QFPS forecast (BOQ/AOP), attainment and audit, World wide.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here