Honeywell Hiring For ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ In Mumbai/Pune
Experience Required: 1+ Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics stream.
- Candidate should have basic hands on PLC, DCS, SCADA, CCTV, F&G etc.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills.
Company’s Name: Honeywell
Company’s Website: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Details and Description:
- Engineer is expected to carry out preventive maintenance/corrective/emergency
maintenance visits at customer sites on DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
- Preventive Maintenance – Cleaning, Backup, Modification, Report Submission of existing
- Corrective Maintenance – Restoring the system from any faults in the system.
- Shutdown Maintenance.
- Logistics Management – Individual should carry the material for restoring the problem at
- Material IN and Material Out at customer premises with proper documentation.
- PC troubleshooting and Networking.
- Documentation – 40 % documentation is involved.
- Special Tasks.
- Knowledge of DCS and PLC with a hands-on experience.
- Matured skills in independent troubleshooting/problem resolution on these platforms.
- Understand customer needs & extend Service Support at site/remote for prompt issue
closure ensuring adherence to Honeywell Process and Quality matrices.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here