Concentrix Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: 6 Months
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science.
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 months experience in trouble shooting & providing support on software related issues.
- Candidate should be flexible with Rotational Shift.
- Candidate should be flexible in travelling to other cities.
Company’s Name: Concentrix
Company’s Website: www.concentrix.com
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to accelerate high-value interactions at every stage of your customer’s lifecycle. We partner with our clients to realize their strategies by providing solutions that maximize the value of every customer interaction, while driving revenue and reducing cost. Your brand is as important to us as it is to you. We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously, and they are threaded into everything that we do. Transparency is at the core of everything that we do. Throughout our organization, visibility is a critical ingredient to quickly address problems and capitalize on opportunities. We remain nimble while capitalizing on the strength of a large global footprint and robust service capabilities. We continuously strive to find new ways of bringing value to our staff, clients, and shareholders.
Job Details and Description:
- The individual is responsible for providing end to end support for HIS software.
- The role involves in troubleshooting HIS software related issues, escalate and tracking software related issues to the product vendor, troubleshooting basic hardware issues, involving in user training.
- The candidate should be able to provide the telephonic support and able to handle remote support and need to be present on-site if required in non-office hours.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here