Honeywell Hiring Freshers As ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ Across India
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech in Instrumentation.
- Candidate should know basics of Field Instrumentation, Electrical systems , Computer hardware and software.
- Candidate should know basic of DCS / PLC, Process automation, Boolean Logics, MS-Excel, Word, Access.
- Candidate should know basics of P&IDs.
- Candidate should know about Final control elements, Sensors.
- Candidate should know basics of Flow, pressure, Level & temperature measurement.
Company’s Name: Honeywell
Company’s Website: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate should be able carry out (Under supervision) Control system Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer.
- Candidate should be able to carry out (Under supervision) Engineering of system /Marshalling /Power Distribution cabinets, Auxiliary Consoles.
- Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough Self quality checks.
- Candidate should be able to operate Computers and know Basics of networking (LAN, Ethernet, Modem, switch, Router, HUB).
- Candidate should be able to develop & test Functional Logic Diagrams for ESD, Fire & Gas.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here