HP Hiring Freshers As ‘Graduate Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 12 Months
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, Electronics or electrical engineering).
- Candidate should have 0-12 months of development experience.
- Candidate should have Knowledge in technical skills in application development, tools, technologies, as well as technical architecture would be preferred which includes:
- Programming languages; C#.Net, Java/J2EE, C++, Shell scripts.
- Operating systems: Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, SUSE), MS Windows.
- Database: SQL, Database concepts.
- System/Network protocols/topology.
- Candidate should have analytic ability in order to analyze technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
- Candidate should have knowledge for computer hardware industry/products will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be Self-reliant and self-disciplined, yet willing to work effectively in a team environment.
Company’s Name: HP
Company’s Website: www.hp.com
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
We’re the largest IT Company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand.
Job Details and Description:
- Understand the business requirements in detail.
- Study the various business processes, tools and system used.
- Works with development team to design & code the solution.
- Follow quality standards for software deliverables through the use of systematic processes.
- Contributes to software test plan creation and test results.
- Helps to document user manuals, release notes etc.
- Participate in the Scrum activities and communicate with Dev and Product team members on daily basis (Agile methodology).
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here