Nielsen Hiring Freshers As ‘Research Analyst’ Mumbai
Eligibility: Any Graduate, Post Graduate
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Marketing, or a related field + Msc (Statistics) OR PGDASS.
- Candidate should have Good oral and written communication.
- Candidate should have Analytical thinking.
- Candidate should have experience with data analysis and interpretation.
- Candidate should have knowledge of marketing research concepts and principles.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate should have knowledge of statistical software, such as SAS, SPSS.
Company’s Name: Nielsen India Pvt Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.nielsen.com
Whether you’re eyeing markets in the next town or across continents, we understand the importance of knowing what consumers watch and buy. That’s our passion and the very heart of our business. We study consumers in more than 100 countries to give you the most complete view of trends and habits worldwide.
And we’re constantly evolving, not only in terms of where we measure, or who we measure, but in how our insights can help you drive profitable growth. Whether your business is a multinational enterprise or a single storefront, we believe innovation is the key to success, in both what you create and how you market your products and ideas. That’s why we continue to develop better solutions to help you meet the needs of today’s consumers, and find out where they’re headed next. So let’s put our heads together. We’ll bring our insight to your business and help you grow.
Job Details and Description:
- Understand analyses objective and accordingly execute established syntaxes/standards when performing statistical analyses.
- Uses statistical software to perform statistical analyses.
- Generate deliverables that are accurate.
- Maintains accurate documentation of scheduled work, analyses and job-related issues
Provide reporting manager with study updates.
- Synthesizes data and develops actionable recommendations for clients, when required.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here