Synopsys Hiring Freshers As ‘R&D Engineer’ In Noida
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be excellent in C/C++.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Data Structures & algorithm.
- Candidate should have knowledge of computer architecture.
- Candidate should have knowledge of SystemC and TLM.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Embedded Software.
Company’s Website: www.synopsys.com
Synopsys is founded in 1986 by Dr. Aart de Geus and a team of engineers from General Electric’s Microelectronics Center in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, Synopsys was first established as “Optimal Solutions” with a charter to develop and market ground-breaking synthesis technology developed by the team at General Electric. The company pioneered the commercial application of logic synthesis that has since been adopted by every major semiconductor design company in the world. This technology provided an exponential leap in integrated circuit (IC) design productivity by allowing engineers to specify chip functionality at a higher level of abstraction. Without this technology, the complex designs of today would not be possible. Today, as a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys continues to deliver products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Job Details and Description:
- You will be part of a strong development team in the area of System Level Modeling for Architecture exploration and Software Development.
- You will develop models for architectural components like Processors, Interconnect & Peripheral models or even complete SoC platforms using C / C++ / SystemC .
- These models either may be modeled from scratch or will involve integration of models from third party vendors into our tool environment.
- You will help make customers successful by designing and improving flows of our product, improving software quality and by working closely with customer support.
- We offer an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, a fast pace and an opportunity to impact the way the industry develops new systems and embedded software.
- You will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here