Cisco Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have high proficiency in C.
- Candidate should have strong in Operating Systems and Algorithms.
- Candidate should have strong FC or FCoE experience is a big plus.
- Candidate should have Experience working on Scalable, Distributed Architectures a plus.
- Experience working on Network Switches desirable.
- Candidate should have strong Protocol level / State machine development preferred to work in areas of Protocol Development.
- Candidate should have strong device driver, bios, kernel experience required to work in areas of System Development.
Company’s Name: Cisco
Company’s Website: www.cisco.com
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications today and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will join as Entry level Software Engineer.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here