Cisco Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Network Consulting Engineer’ Across India
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Location: Across India
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Typically requires BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience. MS will be a plus.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Candidate should have Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Candidate should have ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Candidate should have knowledge of network design concepts.
- Candidate should have knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Candidate should have knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
Company’s Name: Cisco
Company’s Website: www.cisco.com
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications today and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
Job Details and Description:
- Cisco seeks a Network Consulting Engineer to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks. In this role, you will be “Cisco’s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab. Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments. Minimal design and analysis work. Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account. Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here