TCS Off-Campus Drive For BSc/BCA/BCS of 2013/14/15 Batch Across India
Eligibility: BSc, BCA, BCS
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology)/BCA / BCS graduate of 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches.
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Class 12th should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics/Statistics as subjects.
- Candidate should have minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class 12th and Class 10th in the first attempt.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible.
Company’s Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company’s Website: www.tcs.com
When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your IT services, consulting and business solutions partner, you will discover what so many global enterprises have already discovered—the power of certainty. We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.
Job Details and Description:
- We are looking for eligible BSc/BCA/BCS Graduates and who are driven by passion and are interested to make career in IT Industry.
- Exciting career opportunities are available in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in IT projects and as a Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) projects.
- You could be mapped to any one of the profiles based on the project requirements and your skills.
- As a team member of an IT project you get a chance to work on software development life cycle which includes Software Development, Software Testing, and Production Support etc.
- As a Service Desk Engineer in IT IS department, you become a single point of contact between Users and IT Service Management.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here