Twitter Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/BS, M.E./M.Tech/MS, PhD
Experience Required: Freshers/Exp
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate should have extensive experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, performance analysis, search infrastructure and/or large-scale data processing.
- Candidate should have experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- Candidate should have strong algorithms and data structures background.
- Experience designing fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience with ad serving systems.
- Ability to design and implement efficient algorithms for crawling, indexing, searching, and ranking documents.
- Experience with Hadoop or other MapReduce-based architectures.
- Experience with Cassandra, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, or Ruby on Rails.
- Contributions to the open-source community.
Company’s Name: Twitter
Company’s Website: www.twitter.com
Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”. Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through the website interface, SMS, or mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.
Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stone and Noah Glass and launched by July 2006. The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity, with more than 100 million users who in 2012 posted 340 million tweets per day. The service also handled 1.6 billion search queries per day. In 2013 Twitter was one of the ten most-visited websites, and has been described as “the SMS of the Internet.” As of December 2014, Twitter has more than 500 million users, out of which more than 284 million are active users.
Job Details and Description:
- Build and maintain high-performance, scalable systems.
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of Twitter’s core systems.
- Support Twitter’s internal APIs and user-facing products.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Code using Scala, Ruby, Java, or C/C++.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here