Marvell Technology Hiring For ‘Developer’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech/B.S., M.E./M.Tech/M.S.
Experience Required: Experienced
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.S./M.S. in EE, CE, CS or equivalent.
- Experience with firmware development and debugging by using Multi-ICE is preferred.
- Experience with embedded platform is required.
- Experience with real time OS is required.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is required.
- Experience with C programming and debugging is required.
- Knowledge of WiFi is preferred.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and socket programming is preferred.
- Experience with SDIO/USB/PCIe bus interface is preferred.
Company’s Name: Marvell Technology
Company’s Website: www.marvell.com
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and more than 7,000 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the U.S. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer and green products. World class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
Job Details and Description:
- Firmware developer to work on WLAN firmware development for Marvell Wireless SoC chipsets.
- Design, implement and debug firmware for WiFi (IEEE 8021.11 a/b/g/n/ac) chipset with USB, SDIO and PCIe interface on Marvell reference platforms.
- Write design specification and API document.
- Optimize power consumption and throughput performance.
- Integrate WiFi solution to embedded Windows platform.
- Debug on customer platform for WiFi onsite as needed.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here