PwC Hiring Freshers As ‘Analyst’ In Kolkata
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech or MCA.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have strong sense of accountability.
- Candidate should have Flexibility and adaptability.
- Candidate should have proven track record of results orientation.
- Candidate should have Strong ability to foster teamwork.
- Candidate should have skilled ability to foster continuous improvement and innovation ability to accept and lead change initiatives throughout the organization.
- Candidate should have Passion for learning.
- Candidate should have Ability to effectively collaborate with client facing and other support services teams within PwC India.
Company’s Name: PwC
Company’s Website: www.pwc.in
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services.In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables. Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located, our highly qualified, experienced professionals, with sound knowledge of the Indian business environment, listen to different points of view to help you solve business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities you seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
Job Details and Description:
- Ensure compliance to PwC global Information Security Policy (ISP), technical controls in ISO27001:2005 certification and other client specific technical requirement.
- Review all month and quarterly reports relating to Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Policy Compliance (PC) and Web Application Security Assessment (WASA). Identify potential risks overlooked by the technical compliance specialist and take necessary action.
- Review all IPS and SIEM logs on a weekly basis and identify potential risks missed by the technical compliance specialist. Take necessary preventative and corrective action.
- Monitor the IT security space to identify potential innovations and solutions which can solve a security issues at hand.
- Present and propose changes in the existing IT environment to solve various security issues to the IT Leadership Team. Thereby redesign the setup and the standard operation procedures.
- Undertake organization wide IT Risk Management exercise on a bi-annual basis thereby identifying potential risks to business system availability, data leakages and local regulations.
- Move to an ISO31000 based IT Risk Management approach from the OCTAVE approach.
- Coordinate with India IT advisors and undertake IT Disaster Recovery twice in a year.
- Monthly non-compliance reporting to the CISO.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here