TechDimension Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee Software Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 27th February 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE) or MCA.
- Candidate should be from 2014 batch.
- Candidate should have Good pH score and Good Academic record.
Company’s Name: TechDimension IT Solutions
Company’s Website: www.techdimention.in
TechDimension IT Solutions is based out of Hyderabad, India, founded by ex-Microsoft employees. Established in 2014, the company is extremely focused on delivering high quality solutions based on cutting edge technologies. Our 13 year association with Microsoft Corporation provided us a great opportunity to serve customers spread across 30+ countries and achieves accolades for Microsoft as well as for ourselves. We aim to provide the similar world class services and solutions to our customers.
Job Details and Description:
- We are looking for skilled, energetic Software Developers to join our team of experts.
- You will be involved in development of high-quality solutions based on cutting edge Microsoft technologies.
- The team consists of ex-Microsoft employees. The employee is expected to perform the following activities:
- Participate in Requirements discussion and workshops with Onsite and Customer teams.
- Document the agreed requirements.
- Design and Development:
- Investigate Design approaches, review and validate through PoCs, and document it. Focus on reliability, scalability and performance.
- Development based on requirements and agreed design.
- Present the progress on customer demo. Make changes based on customer feedback.
- Ensure at most quality for the code developed; perform peer and external code reviews.
- Run code quality tools to self-assess and address the comments.
- Document the code for easy readability.
- Perform Unit Testing automated and manual.
- Support Integration and System Testing by QA teams and customer UAT teams.
- Follow the build release process to release the code for Test and Customer teams.
- Invest time in self-readiness by attending trainings and complete Industry Standard and Microsoft certification exams.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here