Autodesk Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Software Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/BS, M.E./M.Tech/MS
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed BS or MS in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering.
- New graduate – 3 years’ experience as a software engineer.
- Candidate should have experience with Java/C# or C++.
- Candidate should have experience in Java web application development a plus.
- Candidate should have strong Computer science concepts – Data structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented design / programming.
- Candidate should have Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have Good communication skills.
- Candidates with great passion for software development that have gone an extra mile in their course projects/work outside of the class will be strongly preferred.
Company’s Name: Autodesk
Company’s Website: www.autodesk.in
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look. Autodesk 360 services help our customers leverage the virtually infinite computing power of the cloud. If you share our passion for building large scale cloud services that impact how architects, designers and engineers collaborate on projects, this may be the place for you.
Job Details and Description:
- Design and implement multiple web-based applications.
- Collaborate with other developers and colleagues to validate your designs.
- Re-factor, optimize, and enhance web application on an on-going basis.
- Document and/or automate test cases.
- Ensure code quality through reviews.
- Work closely with product design and product management to collaboratively define and build elegant user interfaces.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here