Invesco Hiring Freshers As ‘IT-Trainee’ In Hyderabad
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT).
- Candidate should have Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Operating systems, Computer networks and database management systems.
- Candidate should have ability to pick up new technology independently.
- Candidate must have good organization and planning skills – capable of managing own workload.
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Candidate should have ability to analyze requirements / problems and to propose innovative but workable solutions.
Company’s Name: Invesco
Company’s Website: www.invesco.com
Great ideas transcend borders. With more than 740 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries, serving clients in more than 150 countries. Invesco has the global capability to deliver our best ideas to investors around the world. We believe the best investment insights come from specialized investment teams with discrete investment perspectives, operating under a disciplined philosophy and process with strong risk oversight.
Job Details and Description:
- To complete development, support and configuration activities required to meet business requirements.
- These activities will be completed within expected delivery dates and will adhere to all Invesco’s technical standards.
- The ability to communicate with IT professionals at other Invesco locations is a must.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here