BNY Mellon Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Support Analyst’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCA.
Experience Required: 0 – 4 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech/MCA/BCA/BSc in Computer Science or related field.
Company’s Name: BNY Mellon
Company’s Website: www.bnymellon.com
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world’s governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
Job Details and Description:
- This role is responsible for providing 1st level 24×7 support for all the business applications and enterprise systems for MCM.
- The person would be responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting the issues with the overnight processes and IT Infrastructure.
- The main function of this position is to minimize interruptions to the application engineers on routine support issues.
- This person will function as 1st level support on all vendor and in-house applications.
- Additional responsibilities include desktop support and Internal application development.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here