Subex Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee Testing’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 12th March 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE.
- Candidate should be from 2014 batch.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% throughout.
Company’s Name: Subex Limited
Company’s Website: www.subex.com
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Job Details and Description:
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Ability to prepare AT with maximum coverage.
- Ability to take a problem solving approach to close assigned tasks.
- Ability in test execution and error identification.
- Refers to releases made in terms of number of bugs/issues reported and within the time frame.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision/guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards.
- If required the candidates may have to travel globally for implementing the product.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here